- Wired to Care: How Companies Prosper When They Create Widespread Empathy, Dev Patnaik, FT Press, and January, 2009.
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard, Chip Heath and Dan Heath, Crown Business, February, 2010.
- Changing Minds: The Art and Science of Changing Our Own and Other People’s Minds (Leadership for the Common Good), Howard E. Gardner, Harvard Business Review Press, September, 2006.
- What You Can Change And What You Can’t: The Complete Guide to Successful Self-Improvement, Martin E. P. Seligman, Vintage Press, January, 2007.
- Mastering Change, Ichak Adizes, Ph.D. The Adizes Institute, August, 1992.
- Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change, Third edition, William Bridges, DaCapo Lifelong Books, September, 2009.
- Changed for Good: A Revolutionary Six-Stage Program for Overcoming Bad Habits and Moving Your Life Positively Forward, James Prochaska, John Norcross and Carlo DiClemente, William Morrow Paperbacks, January, 1995.
- Leading Change, John P. Kotter, Harvard Business Review Press, January, 1996.
- Resilience: Why Things Bounce Back, Andrew Zolli, Free Press, July, 2012.
- Big Change at Best Buy: Working Through Hypergrowth to Sustained Excellence, Elizabeth Gibson and Andy Billings, Nicholas Brealey Publishing, February, 2003.
- Immunity to Change: How to Overcome It and Unlock the Potential in Yourself and Your Organization, Robert Kegan and Lisa Laskow, Harvard Business Review Press, February, 2009.
- Change or Die: The Three Keys to Change at Work and In Life, Alan Deutschman, HarperBusiness, December, 2007.
- Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahneman, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, October, 2011.
- Managing at the Speed of Change, Daryl R. Conner, Villard Books, 1992.
- The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell, Back Bay Books, 2002.
- Communicating Change: Winning Employee Support for New Business Goals, T.J. Larkin and Sandar Larkin, McGraw-Hill, 1994.
- It Starts with One, J. Stewart Black and Hal B. Gergersen, Wharton School Publishing, 2008.
- Epic Change, Timothy R. Clark, John Wiley and Sons, 2008.
- Why Transformation Efforts Fail, John P. Kotter, Harvard Business Review (March-April 1995).
- The Hard Side of Change Management, Sirkin, Keenan, Jackson, Harvard Business Review (October 2005).
- Reaching and Changing Frontline Employees, T.J. Larkin and Sandar Larkin, Harvard Business Review (May-June) 1996.
- How The Mighty Fall and Why Some Companies Never Give In, Jim Collins. JimCollins Publisher, May, 2009.
- Great by Choice: Uncertainty, Chaos and Luck – Why Some Thrive Despite Them All, Jim Collins, HarperBusiness, February, 2011.
- The Reengineering Alternative, William E. Schneider, McGraw Hill Companies, January, 2000.
- Leading Minds: An Anatomy of Leadership, Howard E. Gardner and Emma Laskin, Basic Books, December, 2011.
- Dynamic Capabilities and Strategic Management: Organizing for Innovation and Growth, David Teece, Oxford University Press, November, 2011.
- Innovator’s Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That will Change the Way You Do Business, Clayton M. Christensen, HarperBusiness, October, 2011.
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant, W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne, Harvard Business Review Press, February, 2005.
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable, Patrick Lencioni, Jossey-Bass, April, 2002.
- The Four Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals, Chris McChesney, Sean Covey, and Jim
- Diagnosing and Changing Organizational Culture, Based on the Competing Values Framework, Kim S. Cameron and Robert E. Quinn, Jossey-Bass, March 2011.
- Corporate Cultures: The Rites and Rituals of Corporate Life, Allan A. Kennedy and Terrence E. Deal, Basic Books, May, 2001.
- Organizational Culture and Leadership, Edgar H. Schein, Jossey-Bass, December, 1996.
- The Corporate Culture Survival Guide, Edgar H. Schein, Jossey-Bass, August, 2009.
- Corporate Culture: What it is and How to Change it (reprint), Edgar H. Schein, Forgotten Books, June, 2012.
- Organization Culture: A Dynamic Model (reprint), Edgar H. Schein, Forgotten Books, June, 2012.
- Crucial Conversations, Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High, Grenny, Patterson, McMillan, Switzer, McGraw-Hill, 2002.
- Flawless Consulting, 2nd Ed., Peter Block, Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer, 2000.
- The Speed of Trust, Stephen M.R. Covey, Free Press, 2006
- On Becoming a Person, Carl R. Rogers, Houghton Mifflin Company
- You Already Know How to Be Great, Alan Fine, Penguin Group, 2010
- The Structure of Scientific Revolutions, 2nd Edition, Thomas S. Kuhn, The University of Chicago Press, 1962
- Influence, Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, and Al Switzler, McGraw-Hill, 2008
- It’s Your Ship, Captain D. Michael Abrashoff, Warner Books, 2002
- Moneyball, Michael Lewis, W. W Norton and Company, 2003
- Decide and Deliver, Marcia W. Blenko, Michael C. Mankins, Paul Rogers, Harvard Business School Press, 2010
- Built to Last, James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras, Harper Business 1994
- Good to Great, Jim Collins, Harper Business 2001
- The Whole Systems Approach, W. A. (Bill) Adams and Cindy Adams, Executive Excellence Publishing, 1999
- The Mind of the Strategist, Kenichi Ohmae, McGraw-Hill, 1982
- Real-Time Strategy, Lee Tom Perry, Randall G. Stott, and W. Norman Smallwood, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1993
- Strategy Pure and Simple, Michel Robert, McGraw Hill, 1993
- Good Strategy Bad Strategy, Crown Business, 2011