Effective leadership is created when leaders learn how to lead at three levels:
- Individual: leading self and modeling effective behaviors
- Team: leading others and building effective teams
- Organization: clarifying direction and aligning organizational resources and systems to deliver results
We employ a custom approach to leadership development:
- Understand the changes in the environment and business requiring deep leadership capability
“Everyone thinks of changing the world but no one thinks of changing himself.”
~ Leo Tolstoy
- Translate the strategic priorities to learning objectives toensure a line of site between the organization’s priorities and needs with the focused leadership development content.
- Customize development by reinforcing common language from the culture (including desired behaviors)
- Develop specific and concrete cases, examples, and stories that can be used in the training so that application is “real” for participants.
- Ensure sustainability by establishing a learning environment that aligns with the culture and goals of the organization.
Our consultants have developed and conducted custom programs on a wide range of business and leadership topics for tens of thousands of executives of Fortune 500 companies. Our consultants are recognized as thought-leaders in a variety of disciplines, and consistently advise the most successful organizations in the world. By combining traditional with experiential learning, we provide a unique and transformational experience that impacts individuals as well as their organizations. We customize each program through a highly-collaborative process that involves our clients, faculty members, and program directors. This integrated approach consistently drives strong outcomes. Some specific leadership development modules we have customized for clients include:
- Leadership vs. Management
- Team Development
- Coaching/Performance Management
- Decision Making
- Leading and Managing Change
- Strategy Development and Execution
- Leadership Style
- Organizational Culture
- The Landscape of Leadership Influence
- Time Management