How We Are Different
Our consulting team is comprised of experienced practitioners with a business orientation to solve your real-world problems. When clients decide to work with us, they get us—partners and senior consultants with knowledge and skills that have been honed by years of experience in the trenches with our clients. We love what we do, and we love partnering with our clients to help them do what they do in increasingly effective ways.
After working with clients, they regularly tell us how we’re different from other firms:
- Partner with Us. “Your consultants consistently looked for ways to partner with our people. Together, you helped us create robust and sustainable outcomes by combining our experience with your experience and methodology.”
- Brought Real-World Experience. “Your partners shared their broad organizational perspective gained from years of consulting to organizations and holding management and leadership positions in organizations. The solutions you brought to the table helped us bridge where were are to where we needed to be.”
- Enabled Learning. “We have engaged with other firms that deliver the solution and then walk away. Your team transferred learning and trained us in the needed skills and behaviors for the change to be sustainable.”
- Focused on Sustainability. “Not only did your consultants help us execute our next move, but they helped us understand and break through tough issues that had plagued our organization for years. The best practices from other industries helped us see different ways of organizing. And by aligning all areas of our operation, we are already seeing long-term, sustainable results.”
Our consultants have been privileged to work with a number of organizations that have been recognized for their innovative work in accelerating results.
- The Navy Postal Group Washington: D.C. Federal Mail Center Excellence Award; GSA Best Practices Award
- InterContinental Hotels Group: ASTD Excellence in Practice Award
- Duke Corporate Education: Rated #1 in the World for Customer Executive Education by Financial Times (12th year in a row)
- Norfolk Navy Shipyard: Virginia State Quality Award and The Virginia Senate and Productivity ACE Award